• 120 g/sm paper from Germany
• Smooth writing surface
• Very low transparency
• Suitable for a variety of writing instruments
• Available as Hardcover in format Medium (A5)
Page for page – pleasure that unfolds
The new 120G Edition notebooks are a perfect choice for anyone who loves to combine writing with sketching and drawing.
By adding the right filler, the paper has very low transparency. Writing is not visible from the back. Each stroke retains a clear outline as the ink will not run.
During production, the pressure of the roller gives the paper a smooth and particularly surface. This not only results in a writing experience with a pleasant flow, it is also gentle on the pen being used.
• 2 bookmarks
• Blank table of contents and numbered pages
• Gusseted pocket
• Elastic enclosure band
• 8 detachable sheets
• Sticker set for labelling and archiving
• Thread-bound book opens flat
• High-quality paper from Germany (120 g/sm)
• Medium (A5) 145 x 210 mm; Hardcover: 203 pages