A notebook is individual, efficient, emotional, romantic, conservative and trendy, all at once. A notebook is what its owner makes of it. Everyone needs a notebook. It holds memories and helps to keep targets firmly in our sights. A notebook is taken everywhere and has a high sentimental value. Nobody would carelessly discard a notebook filled with thoughts and ideas.
A notebook can support a brand in a way no other product can.
Please download the latest press releases from LEUCHTTURM1917 here:
- Pen Loop
For more information and pictures please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
LEUCHTTURM1917 - Fairs Fall 2018
- The International Center Hall Toronto, 18.-21. August
- TrendZ Gorinchem, 26.-28. August
- Alberta Gift Fair Edmonton, 26.-29. August
- DesignFair Oslo, 29. August - 1. September
- Premium Sourcing Paris, 5.-6. September
- Québec Retailers Show Montreal, 5.-7. September
- Maison et Objet Paris, 7.-11. September
- TopDrawer London, 9.-11. September
- Vancouver Gift Show, 16.-17. September
- markeDing Linz, 20. September
- Atlantic Retail Fair Halifax, 23.-25. September
- Frankfurter Buchmesse, 10.-14. October, Booth: 4.0; H48
LEUCHTTURM1917: SPONSOR OF THE URBAN SKETCHER GLOBAL MEET 2018 - PORTO
LEUCHTTURM1917 auf der SEEK 2018
LEUCHTTURM1917 was once again present at the fashion fair SEEK at Berlin. Products and their presentation were highly praised by the customers.
From Hamburg to Hongkong : you can find LEUCHTTURM1917 at the following fairs for fashion, design and stationery:
– Trendset Munich, 6.-8. January 2018; Stand B3 A22
– PSI Düsseldorf, 9.-11. January 2018; Stand 11K15
– Nordstil Hamburg, 13.-15. January 2018; Stand A4.0 B41
– Maison et Objet Paris, 19.-23. January 2018; Hall 6 S103
– PTE Milano, 24.-26. January 2018; Stand E26
– Paperworld Frankfurt, 27.-30.January 2018; Hall 6.1, Stand B60
– NYNOW, New York City, 4.-7. Februar 2018; Stand 5229
– Ambiente Frankfurt, 9.-13. February 2018; Hall 11.1 B79
– Give A Day Stuttgart, 15.-17. February 2018; Stand 6F33
– Camex Dallas, Texas, 4.-6. March 2018, Stand 1719
– marke[ding] Vienna, 19. April 2018
– Hong Kong Gifts & Premium Fair , 27.-30. April 2018; 1D-C04
– National Stationery Show New York City, 20.-23. May 2018
We are looking forward to meeting you at our booth to present our new products and concepts.
29.07.-16.09.2017: First LEUCHTTURM1917 Pop-Up-Store at Bikini Berlin Concept Shopping Mall - Box 19
The first LEUCHTTURM1917 Pop-Up Store opens from July, 29th to September 16th at the Bikini Berlin Concept Shopping Mall. Themed Digital Detox the store offers a wide variety of notebooks as well as live embossing. Different promotions and events will take place at the store.
Opening hours: Monday - Saturday: 10 am-8pm
04.-06.07.2017: SEEK Berlin
LEUCHTTURM1917 attended the trend and fashion fair SEEK. Theme: DIGITAL DETOX!
28.-31.01.2017: Paperworld Fair in Frankfurt
14.-16.01.2017: Nordstil Fair in Hamburg
28.-30.06.2016: Panorama Fair in Berlin
30.06.2016: Social Media Day in Barcelona organized by Mashable und Zoom PR (Sponsoring by LEUCHTTURM1917)
LEUCHTTURM1917 presented itself at various fairs in Germany and other countries. The brand was - among others - at the Paperworld in Frankfurt, the PSI in Düsseldorf, the Instanbul Stationery Office and the Hong Kong International Stationery Fair.
TeBe is the youngest child in the family of brands, yet has a still impressive history. As a luxury brand focused on calendars and other stationery products in a classic, predominantly leather design, the Treuleben & Bischof brand has been a household name to many customers for decades. We made a point of preserving the valuable brand and plan to bring new life to it by reinterpreting it.
Cannes Lions Festival
Barcelona Design Week
Design on your desk, Milano
Centre Pompidou, Paris
POLIS Journalism Conference, London
Embossing Live Action